Terms and Conditions
1. The copyright in the material contained in this web site belongs to Classic Car Solutions Ltd except where it is stated otherwise. All rights are reserved. No part of this web site may be copied, performed, published, broadcast or adapted, for this, or in any other medium without the prior written permission of Classic Car Solutions Ltd – Except solely for your own personal and non-commercial use in accordance with the law.
2. The copyright for all photographs and images used on this website, except where it is stated otherwise, belongs solely to Classic Car Solutions Ltd. All rights are reserved. They may not be copied, performed, published, broadcast or adapted, for this, or in any other medium without the prior written permission of Classic Car Solutions Ltd – Except solely for your own personal and non-commercial use in accordance with the law.
3. Classic Car Solutions Ltd has made every effort to ensure that all information contained within this web site is correct at the time of going live, to the extent permitted by law. Classic Car Solutions Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever, which may arise from any reliance upon, the use of or any dealings with any of the information contained in this web site.
4. Mention of third-party products, companies and web sites on this site is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. Classic Car Solutions Ltd assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance or use of these products, vendors or information. Information is provided only as a convenience for the users of this web site.
5. Classic Car Solutions Ltd makes no representation whatsoever regarding the content of any other web sites which you may access from this web site. A link to another web site does not mean that Classic Car Solutions Ltd endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such web site.
6. Classic Car Solutions Ltd actively enforces its copy rights and intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
From time to time we may gather personal information from you either when filling out online forms or subscribing to mailing lists. In order to keep you up to date with information and events we may include you in our mailing list or email list. Some of this information is stored on our database so we may contact you for information and updates.
Like many web sites, this site may use “cookie” technology. The cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number. The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you and are used solely to enable sections of the site perform effectively. Please see the table below for a list of all the cookies that are used on the site.
|_ga||Google Analytics||Used to identify users and generates statistical data on the way they use our website.||2 years|
|_gid||Google Analytics||Used to identify users and generates statistical data on the way they use our website.||24 hours|
|_gat||Google Analytics||Used by Google Analytics to limit request rates.||10 minutes|
|_utma||Stores the amount of visits, time of the first visit, the previous visit and current visit for each user.||never|
|_utmb||Used by Google to identify how long a user stays on the website||end of session|
|_utmc||Used by Google to identify how long a user stays on the website||30 minutes|
|_utmt||Used by Google to limit request rates.||10 miuntes|
|_utmz||Used by Google to identify how the user navigated to the website||6 months|
|DYNSRV||website||Used to manage load balancing to manage server traffic demand.||session|
|ADMINDYNSRV||website||Used to manage load balancing to manage server traffic demand.||session|
|cerber_groove||website||A security cookie used to validate the user session.||2 weeks|
|wordpress_logged_in_||website||Used to identify if the current user is logged in.||session|
|wordpress_sec_[hash]||website||Used to store authentication details.||session|
|wp-settings-||website||Used to customize users view of the admin interface, and possibly the main site interface.||session|
|wp-settings-time-||website||Used to customize users view of the admin interface, and possibly the main site interface.||session|
|hidebanner||website||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for our website||1 year|
|MCPopupClosed||website||Used to identify if the user has seen/completed the mailchimp signup form||1 year|
|wpe_auth||website||Provides administrators access to server related features from the CMS||session|
|cookieconsent_dismissed||website||Stores the users cookie consent state for our website||1 year|
|october_session||website||Stores the last visitor session||2 hours|
|admin_auth||website||Stores the last administrator session||5 years|
|user_auth||website||Stores the last user session||5 years|
|wpSGCacheByPass||website||Used to improve the speed and performance of the website||1 hour|
|PHPSESSID||website||Stores a message when a form is submitted which can be displayed on a different page.||session|
|XSRF-TOKEN||website||This cookie is written to help with site security in preventing Cross-Site Request Forgery attacks.||End of session|
|_zlcmid||website||This cookie is managed by Zopim, a tool which enables us to provide our live chat service. It allows us to continue chatting with users across multiple pages.||session|
This Web site may contain links to other sites. We do not share your personal information with those Web sites and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies.
We do not give any personal information to third parties or use information gathered in any other way than those described above. If required by law or legal process to disclose your personal information we will do so only in accordance with the law.